Political Communication Curriculum
The online Master of Arts in Mass Communication with a specialization in Political Communication includes 36 credit hours: 33 hours of coursework plus three final credits in the capstone course. The program curriculum is guided by an Advisory Council of top industry experts, with courses taught by industry professionals and University of Florida faculty.
Unique Learning Experience
- Students generally take 1-3 classes per semester.
- The fall and spring semesters are 16 weeks and the summer semester is 13 weeks. All courses follow the traditional UF Academic Calendar.
- Full-time students can complete the curriculum in under two years.
- All classes are online with recorded lectures, allowing students to view classes at their pace during the week
- Each week, students must meet weekly objectives and complete assignments.