The online Master of Arts in Mass Communication with a specialization in Public Relations and Communication Management includes 36 credit hours: 33 hours of coursework plus three final credits in the capstone course. All courses are taught by leading faculty of the University of Florida and industry experts.
Students can complete the curriculum in as few as six semesters, preparing for an exciting career in public relations, communications, or consulting.
Unique Learning Experience
- Students generally take between one and three classes per semester.
- The fall and spring semesters are 16 weeks and the summer semester is 13 weeks. All courses follow the traditional UF Academic Calendar.
- Full-time students can complete the curriculum in 18 months.
- All classes are online with recorded lectures, allowing students to view classes at their pace during the week.
- Each week, students must meet weekly objectives and complete assignments.